This past year, COVID-19 has dramatically affected the lives of almost everyone in the world. While we have instituted some changes in order to comply with CDC and Ohio Department of Health guidelines, we strive to make your experience with us just as easy, pleasant, and simple as always.
Our Lobby is currently open! Until June 2nd, we recommend all visitors wear face coverings while inside the building. We also offer curbside pick-up and drop-off for those who prefer it. When you arrive simply call our office at (513) 661-4108.
We have also committed to a variety of health and safety measure to protect our clients and employees, including:
- Daily employee health assessments
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Limiting our maximum indoor capacity to 50% of the fire code
- Spacing out appointments to limit potential congestion
- Requiring all employees to maintain impeccable hygiene
- Maintaining the cleanliness of our workspaces throughout the day, and thoroughly sanitizing our facility at the close of business